Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2017 QX30 Base, it is a *Ldt Avail*, how does that differ from just a straight Base? I actually prefer the Luxury and Premium trims but am curious how the Ltd Avail differs. Thanks in advance! Ron

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's kinda my plan, just saw this and I was curious. Based on the features and description, I couldn't find anything made it more special than the Premium trim

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
The base QX30 is not a trim I'd consider buying. I was surprised when I discovered they made a QX30 that had cloth interior and didn't have the glass roof. I'm not sure why anyone would buy that. If you want a basic car, then go buy a Honda Fit and save money and maintenance costs!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought a base model. I certainly wish it had the heated power seats/leather. Don't care about the glass roof....already not enough head room.

But for the price I paid, I couldn't get a car nearly as nice that wasn't 4 years old.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have the Sport and I don't have heated seats either... Didn't think it would be a big deal here in the desert, then of course it snows here this year! I do miss them for a couple months a year.
The glass roof... I sure as hades wish it at least vented. I don't need it to retract, but venting would be ideal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts