Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to these vehicles, but my wife is enamored of the Liquid Copper color that is so unique- so we're shopping around. Any suggestions for areas of wear or problems to look for? I've read about a wiring harness in the rear door that can be damaged, causing the rear view camera to cut out- anyone have pointers to pictures that would show me what a damaged one could look like?

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
151 Posts
The sensor in the coolant reservoir tends to be faulty, and the wires near the throttle position sensor (TPS) tend to get loose and cause error messages on the digital cluster. These were all covered by warranty for us thankfully.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
151 Posts
Thanks. We're going to look at a 2018 soon, so hopefully those issues would be resolved by now. So I'll look for the usual 'slightly old car' stuff....
I think you'll be alright when you find your car. If you go ceritified pre-owned, you'll get an awesome warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you'll be alright when you find your car. If you go ceritified pre-owned, you'll get an awesome warrnty.
We probably can't find a CPO one since we're looking for a specific, rare color. But we'll see how it goes. Looks like there's a private shop that does Infiniti's near us, so we have someone lined up to get a look at it.

I grew up driving Vegas- it's not like anything nowadays approaches that level of unreliability- it will be fine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.