Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you store the owner's manual book and case? The glovebox doesn't have enough space and there doesn't appear to be an appropriately-sized cutout in the rear hatch.

Reactions: Jcbama85

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where do you store the owner's manual book and case? The glovebox doesn't have enough space and there doesn't appear to be an appropriately-sized cutout in the rear hatch.
I put mine in the pocket behind the passenger's seat. I've got it saved on my phone in iBooks so I may just leave it at home.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Put it in the trunk where the spare tire is supposed to go. There should be room down there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put it in the trunk where the spare tire is supposed to go. There should be room down there.
That storage area has a subwoofer. If I leave the book in the space between the subwoofer and the holder for the emergency triangle thing, it tends to jostle around.

From the Alex on Autos YouTube, I saw that the owner's manual book in his test vehicle was a lot thinner (see attachment). I may have to just remove some books and stuff it in the glove box.

Attachments

Reactions: Jcbama85
1 - 6 of 6 Posts