Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find it anywhere near Connecticut! At least not the one I want! Looking for all the bells and whistles!inc Teak,will settle for wheat! Found one with only Nav! $27774! Wont budge on price either! 2017 of 2018,but someone posted 2017 has issues! Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
87 Posts
That's actually a great price around where I live. My mother got her 2018 Premium QX30 for around $28,000 last year. The 2017 model year was the first year of release of the QX30 and from what I see it had some issues. You should definitely go for a 2018 or 2019.

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
Jeez, I need to drive up to your area and sell mine... I'd sell for that price in a heartbeat, lol. Way over-priced, imo.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
87 Posts
Jeez, I need to drive up to your area and sell mine... I'd sell for that price in a heartbeat, lol. Way over-priced, imo.
Lmao don't forget that was a year ago. Obviously the prices have changed since then. I had sold my pickup truck and gave my mother the $5,200 I earned so she could get her QX30. We were able to negotiate the warranty and free services (like free oil changes for example). It was a win/win since I got her car that she drove at the time, and funny enough I am selling today...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can't find it anywhere near Connecticut! At least not the one I want! Looking for all the bells and whistles!inc Teak,will settle for wheat! Found one with only Nav! $27774! Wont budge on price either! 2017 of 2018,but someone posted 2017 has issues! Any suggestions?
I'm selling my 2018 QX30 liquid copper, wheat interior, premium package, FWD, 25K miles. Located in South Carolina but willing to meet somewhere in between SC and wherever you are located. Asking only for payoff so you'll have to be willing to work with me as far as paying the car off and then getting the title from Nissan/Infiniti.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm selling my 2018 QX30 liquid copper, wheat interior, premium package, FWD, 25K miles. Located in South Carolina but willing to meet somewhere in between SC and wherever you are located. Asking only for payoff so you'll have to be willing to work with me as far as paying the car off and then getting the title from Nissan/Infiniti.
Oh and almost forgot, not selling the car because I don't love it, selling because I'm moving to Guatemala.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts