Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have been doing a bit of photoshopping today and decided to move my front plate. I placed the plate off center, basically where a the front tow hook is located. What do you guys think of the look? I personally link it, it looks sporty and somewhat more aggressive.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm always a fan of a tow-hook relocation kit for the license plate. One because I think it looks cool lol but the other reason is because when you get it brand new, you can spare your front bumper from disgusting holes and have a clean, flaw free front bumper. But... short form, It looks good like that and I think you should go with it. Which kit are you looking at?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kit

I'm always a fan of a tow-hook relocation kit for the license plate. One because I think it looks cool lol but the other reason is because when you get it brand new, you can spare your front bumper from disgusting holes and have a clean, flaw free front bumper. But... short form, It looks good like that and I think you should go with it. Which kit are you looking at?
Hey Mickey,

At the time when I was doing the relocation on Photoshop, I did not have a kit in mind. After seeing the look, I started looking around. On Amazon I found this kit. For the price it seems ok, but I am open to other ideas.

Amazon Link - Plate Relocation

·
Registered
209 Posts
There's a popular hideaway plate system that will work well with our cars, so for anyone wanting the freedom of being legal and getting the cleanest look possible, a manual or motorized plate system is the way to go.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
There's a popular hideaway plate system that will work well with our cars, so for anyone wanting the freedom of being legal and getting the cleanest look possible, a manual or motorized plate system is the way to go.
Are you sure that's legal?

There are plenty of youtube videos discussing felony charges for people using the devices to cheat tolls.

Even if you don't cheat tolls, I can't imagine cops would treat you lightly if they found it on your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts