Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Maybe the emblems from the Q50 will fit on the QX30 as well? they should all be the same size across Infiniti's lineup, but the wiring is what will confuse me. I'm not electrically inclined.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not a bad look at all and personally I might want to tint the lighting a bit so the light is diffused. Sometimes these can stand out too much. Seen the setup Mercedes has and never liked it. If that's how this is then tinting is a must.

Are you going to modify yours or keep it stock?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a bad look at all and personally I might want to tint the lighting a bit so the light is diffused. Sometimes these can stand out too much. Seen the setup Mercedes has and never liked it. If that's how this is then tinting is a must.

Are you going to modify yours or keep it stock?

I'd like to keep it stock and just have the LED in white. I think that looks best, but i understand it's a complicated process

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have you looked up installation tutorials yet? I tried searching for Infiniti specific tutorials and only found ones for puddle lights.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, I've tried to find tutorials all over the web, but came up empty. They all seem to be for the Q50, but i'm not sure if it is the same for our vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts