Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So wondering if anyone has a list of swapable bulbs on the QX30 and possibly part numbers?

I want to start changing everything over to LED bulbs, but if not then I'll spend the weekend popping through it and getting myself a list made for the forum.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Low/High beam headlights are 9012 bulbs. I used the Hikari kit from Amazon. The low beam performance is much improved over the factory bulbs. The high beams suck, though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VST99ZT

I thought most of the rest of the vehicle was already LED... So I'm not sure what else you'd switch.

·
Registered
181 Posts
As far as incandescent interior lights, rear dome light is about it, I think. I changed mine. Not sure about the vanity mirrors or the map lights? Neither seem to be 4100K-6000K....more like 2700-3000K

I am still dying for someone with the LED package to snap a few photos with their phone to show me the lights in the headrests, cup holders and dash accents.

PLEASE ?!!?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Low/High beam headlights are 9012 bulbs. I used the Hikari kit from Amazon. The low beam performance is much improved over the factory bulbs. The high beams suck, though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VST99ZT

I thought most of the rest of the vehicle was already LED... So I'm not sure what else you'd switch.
Really anything else that's incandescent. Interior exist and I could swear that there is another bulb in the headlight assembly but I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So wondering if anyone has a list of swapable bulbs on the QX30 and possibly part numbers?

I want to start changing everything over to LED bulbs, but if not then I'll spend the weekend popping through it and getting myself a list made for the forum.
Ok so I decided to swap some incandescent interior bulbs today. The back door and trunk bulbs were easy to remove. However the roof lamp its a little tricky. It appears to have the clip in the middle but they really are in the corners. Here are some pics so you can see what I'm talking about. As you can see in the pictures there are 4 clips, two in the right side and two in the left side. When removing, back side clips have to be pulled first, then the front ones. Please be careful when doing it, they don't seem too strong!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts