Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Chris from Oregon and I just picked up my Chestnut Bronze QX30. It's AWD with brown interior, teak package and navi. It doesn't have the tech package, so no lane departure or auto park. I am trying to figure out what I can, as it is easily the most complicated vehicle I've ever had.

I have owned numerous Nissan/Infiniti vehicles. My screen name is from owning a 1992 Maxima SE for many years. I have had a couple of Maximas, a Hardbody 4x4, 200sx, Pathfinder, two QX4s and an FX35.

All the things I have complaints about are covered in some previous posts, like the doors staying locked, no push button (dealer is mailing me a button when they get them in) and the lack of features through the Infiniti app like no remote start.

I bought the car and it was raining and it is still raining, so I haven't even taken a photo of it yet. As soon as we get decent weather, I will try to add some.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome Chris! Very unique color combination for sure!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome. Can't wait to see some pictures of how it looks with that combo. No remote start on the app sucks though. That's supposed to be the real convenience factor

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats on picking up your QX30. Have you started thinking through what first modifications/accessories you want to have done?
Some people I know by default always go for some sort of paint protection.

Anyone unfamiliar with one of those protection methods, clear bar, should have a look at this...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on picking up your QX30. Have you started thinking through what first modifications/accessories you want to have done?
Some people I know by default always go for some sort of paint protection.

Anyone unfamiliar with one of those protection methods, clear bar, should have a look at this...
Tinted windows are the only thing I might consider. It's a lease and with some of the things I don't like, I am pretty certain I won't be keeping it beyond three years.

I might also get a different set of wheels either for snow tires or put snow tires on the current wheels. When I bought it, the salesman failed to mention it had run flats and no spare. That's on me, though. If I buy snow tires, right now there are very limited options in run flat for this size. I will likely get some 17s and Benz wheels.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interesting you said Benz wheels. I looked at a GLA today and noted the 19" wheels that come with the Night Package as well as the 20" black wheels available on the GLA45. I'm wondering if either would fit the QX30. Thinking about using the 18" that came with mine for winter and something different for summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts