Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve read a couple posts about how this system can be inconsistent with the QX30’s. It’s a long story but I had a CLA 250 for 3 weeks I ended up trading for the QX30 due to some issues. The ISS on the CLA worked all the time but it has yet to activate on the QX30. I had read that the system stopped working if they auxiliary battery was dead on the CLA’s. I also have an issue that every time I start the car it gives me the data transmission permission request that is only supposed to show every 30 days. Also every time I start it the infotainment is set to off and I have to hit the day/night button for it to stay on. It never remembers this. Is this normal or could all of this be attributed to a dead auxiliary battery?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve read a couple posts about how this system can be inconsistent with the QX30’s. It’s a long story but I had a CLA 250 for 3 weeks I ended up trading for the QX30 due to some issues. The ISS on the CLA worked all the time but it has yet to activate on the QX30. I had read that the system stopped working if they auxiliary battery was dead on the CLA’s. I also have an issue that every time I start the car it gives me the data transmission permission request that is only supposed to show every 30 days. Also every time I start it the infotainment is set to off and I have to hit the day/night button for it to stay on. It never remembers this. Is this normal or could all of this be attributed to a dead auxiliary battery?
My start stop system only works when the roads are wet most of the time which is weird and have had it in the shop for the issue and they replaced the auxiliary battery and still didn't do anything after 700$ for the replacement I said screw it I don't really need it anywho

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My start stop system only works when the roads are wet most of the time which is weird and have had it in the shop for the issue and they replaced the auxiliary battery and still didn't do anything after 700$ for the replacement I said screw it I don't really need it anywho
I replaced the auxiliary battery and even though the battery was actually dead it still didn't fix any of the issues. I'm going to take it in to be looked at though because from what I've read if that system is not working then you are running your electronics off your regular battery and it's really hard on your battery and charging system. Although I like it not cutting off I don't want to damage the other systems in the long run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts