Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use to clean the dash, plastic, pleather, screen, doors, wood grain, windows, etc? I wanna use a single product hopefully for all that and something else for the alcantara. Also, what kind of rag do you guys use for the interior? Thx in advance.

·
Super Moderator
640 Posts
I use Mothers VLR for most of the services. Good stuff — even smells pleasant. I wouldn’t use it on wood, glass, or screens, however. I use some vinegar-based windex to clean glass. Screens/wood shouldn’t need anything special other than a wipe down with a microfiber cloth.

for cleaning the seats (with VLR) I use white terry cloth rags I buy in bulk from Costco. For other surfaces I use yellow microfiber clothes, also from Costco.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey p07 I just got my bottle of VLR...I was wondering if its fine or if you have used this stuff on the plastic parts like the side of the center console or lower part of the doors, near the speakers?? Thx

·
Super Moderator
640 Posts
Hey p07 I just got my bottle of VLR...I was wondering if its fine or if you have used this stuff on the plastic parts like the side of the center console or lower part of the doors, near the speakers?? Thx
It works well on the matte/soft/textured plastic pieces -- such as the bulk of the door panels. I would not use it on any glossy surfaces, like the top of the center console, around the shifter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts