Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks good! I also debadged the 2.0T emblem from the front fenders, looks much cleaner without them IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Lol, you post a picture to demonstrate front window tint with the windows rolled down!

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Looks like someone’s being an arrogant dick again
I'm just pointing out that his text says he wants to show off his front window tint, but his front windows are down. It's a factual observation.

And in case anyone else wants to make a judgement on who is a dick, this is the PM that __XIS__ sent me:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Please settle down children. If you want to be nasty to one another, please take it to FB or some other non-moderated forum.

Reactions: pavy

·
Registered
184 Posts
I tried but he wants to let everybody know what an arrogant prick he is. Im fine with that. @p07r0457 is just an insecure prick that likes to act superior and all-knowing. I’m not 1% ashamed of that note other than it blanked out my real words.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think we need an unmoderated OT section here... j/k!

I read p07r0457's post more as a lighthearted comment... I found humor in the picture as well. 0:)

But I did want to see the different tints. I've always preferred matching the front and rear door tints, even though the fronts will always seem lighter anyways because of the windshield.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I finally got some time today, to change my pics. Hopefully this will give better shots of the tint differences. Have also ordered my Dinan piggyback and diverter for my first physical mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Taking Delivery of my blue QX30S in the morning

Just bought this 2018 QX30S. Delivery tomorrow. Leather, Tech, LED upgrades. I am not sure if you can get any more options on the Sport.

6,800 miles, $28k. ($42k sticker). Sweet ride. I've been shopping for about a month. Got this one in-state (TX). For some reason, there are a LOT of these low mileage Sport models in Florida.

I look forward to sharing!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wife wanted a blue car - so a CPO premium AWD is headed to my garage -
I will look to remove the 2.0 turbo ( glued? )
and tint and summer tires and rims

perhaps if it does not void warranty I will install GFB DV+ upgrade along with the Dinan Piggyback ECU chip

pics soon

·
Registered
19 Posts
what size rims tires are standard on the sport ? My AWD is required for colorado but similar rims/tires for summer are planned
i saw AMG 20's installed as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts