Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the next 5 years Infiniti will add 5 models to their lineup. That will bring the total number of Infiniti models up to 13 by the year 2020. Along with those models there will also be new powertrains and transmission options.

The Q30 is expected to be one of the first new models to arrive at dealerships. Other expected vehicles include the QX30 crossover, and an EV. There is also the Q50 Eau Rouge!

Infiniti Lineup to Reach 13 Models by 2020 » AutoGuide.com News

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard anything about that. I think that Infiniti focuses mainly on North America but China is really heating up so maybe. Infiniti is smart to expand their lineup though. Other luxury brands have way more selection.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just really want Infiniti to come out with a flagship Infiniti. I think that it would help to define and coalesce the brand. It's not that people don't know what the Infiniti brand is, it's that people haven't seen the kind of, well, flagship of everything that the model can be. It also might help since the super upscale model is growing in size.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They just showed off the Q80 in paris, which i likely going to be their flagship model, unless they plan to go one step higher up and come out with a Q90.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was more a concept than the actual Q80 though if I am not mistaken. I do think that it will be the flagship though. I don't see them going a step above that. I mean I think that it would be a tough sell to sell a car that is up market from the Q80 when people have the option to look at other brands that having a bigger reputation and brand name.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That was more a concept than the actual Q80 though if I am not mistaken. I do think that it will be the flagship though. I don't see them going a step above that. I mean I think that it would be a tough sell to sell a car that is up market from the Q80 when people have the option to look at other brands that having a bigger reputation and brand name.
It is the concept.

I think it will be their flagship 4 door. I'm just thinking what a number above could be like, the Q90.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's good infiniti is coming out with all these models, for some time now i have been wondering if and when they will expand their model line up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's good infiniti is coming out with all these models, for some time now i have been wondering if and when they will expand their model line up.
Late but better than never.

For the longest time they were in need of doing this, now it's all about them playing catch up with a good portion of the industry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts