Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With such a distinctive design, it comes as no surprise when the Infiniti QX30 is added to the Kelley Blue Book (KBB) long term fleet.

They seemed to have splurged a bit on their long term ride with a $500 Liquid Copper paint scheme and a $1,750 interior upgrade from the Café Teak Theme package featuring Nappa leather seats and genuine teak accents. They’ve even added the $1,850 navigation package, $1,000 LED package, and $465 for radiant illuminated kick plates.

Even without those add-ons, the QX30 is well equipped with Mercedes derived door-mounted power seat adjustment controls, center console shifter, and rotary control. Then there’s the turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, sending 208 horsepower to its wheel via a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. Not bad for a vehicle that starts at an affordable $30,000.

So far the KBB team has put in a bit over 2,000 miles on the QX30 and their average fuel economy rating sits at 23.5 mpg in both city and highway driving. Slightly below the manufacturer suggested 25 mpg EPA rating, but not bad for a crossover of this size.

We can expect more reviews from the KBB team as their long term drive test continues.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm also getting less-than-stellar fuel economy: 22 MPG.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm only averaging 21.7 mpg but I've only got 1200 miles on it since I bought it new back in February. I'm out of the break in period now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I drive a decent amount, maybe 70-80% highway. I've also been logging my averages since I got the car. Lowest I've had was 27.6mpg over 1,584 miles in a month. Best was these past two months (I logged them together) 29.7mpg for 3,882 miles. I had two months in a row where I had 28.6mpg, so I'm guessing that's what I should expect normally. All things considered, I'm pretty happy with the mpg, matches what I had in my old Camry, of course I have to buy premium gas now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looking forward to what more they will have to report and hopefully they already went through the GLA because if there's any way to give great feedback its by comparison of a rival that shares a lot with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts