Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello guys, well as you can see a few post back I had the issue of 4wd system currently unavailable then going into limp mode and the dash lights up....... mobdro download
Well it looks like I can join this club as well! My dash has the parking issue, abs, awd errors. Good news it happened right when I left my driveway so I was able to pull back in. Any more people have the issue fixed? Seems like the ecu has been a popular fix.

·
Registered
Infiniti Qx30
35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for confirming. The errors you got are exactly what I’m facing. Can I ask how long ago you had the ECU replaced and how long it’s been since the errors have not returned back?
I’ll definitely mention all this when my car goes back in; and as per advice from alexmed2002 re the TPS and wiring.
Thanks
Hi Roy. Just been reading about your problem with your car from last year. I have exactly the same issue with mine. I’ve had the issue for over 12 months now .Nissan replaced the throttle pedal but that didn’t fix it. I have had them check it again and they are saying it is the throttle manifold that needs replacing now @ £1500.00. As this diagnosis hasn’t been mentioned in any of the other posts, I am a little concerned that spending this money may not fix the issue. Did you ever get to the bottom of your issue?. Thanks, John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Update

UPDATE: I went into the dealership, and they informed me a few hours later that this problem has only occurred 3-4 times in the nation, and they have yet to have found a solution. I am quite frustrated as this car has 8000 miles on it, and I am already encountering problems that do not have a solution. I also don't know how many times I'm going to have to keep going back so they can attempt to fix it over and over.
So do they make a code reader that will tell us what is wrong.?? We drove car to dealer an they checked car but once you turn car off code is gone.?? Almost impossible to drive car 50 min. Away like that.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts