Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
89 Posts
This is what the Invoice said:
"Confirmed light on with codes P2138 for the throttle position sensor. Completed inspection of the terminal connectors between the accelerator pedal throttle sensor and the ECM. Found pins 4 and 5 at the throttle sensor to have loose fit. Replaced the connector and terminals at the throttle sensor for better connection. Cleared the codes and test drove for 25 miles to confirm the light is off and it is now running normally".
This is what my invoice said when I had the issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can tell you that it does not seem to weird for me that a bad/lose connection makes the car go crazy..... I had an issue where the AWD was inoperative and all the lights on the dash where lit; I could not move the car from P to R or D. 9apps cartoonhd

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can tell you that it does not seem to weird for me that a bad/lose connection makes the car go crazy..... I had an issue where the AWD was inoperative and all the lights on the dash where lit; I could not move the car from P to R or D.
Yah it was a good thing we had our warranty. We weren't charged anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I have the same issue with my car. it is a 2017 QX30 SPORT. Due to being a rebuilt I thought it has something to do with the impact. I have replaced the ABS MODEL and still chasing the problem. I know this is unfortunante for everyone. But I am a little relieved knowing its a manufacturer issue if any one who has had luck on getting their car repaired, please let me know if would help a great amount i dont know what else to do.
Thank you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello everyone. I have the same issue with my car. it is a 2017 QX30 SPORT. Due to being a rebuilt I thought it has something to do with the impact. I have replaced the ABS MODEL and still chasing the problem. I know this is unfortunante for everyone. But I am a little relieved knowing its a manufacturer issue if any one who has had luck on getting their car repaired, please let me know if would help a great amount i dont know what else to do.
Thank you
Check your wiring. If you read some of the earlier posts in this thread, you might see some things that you may want to check on your car.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts