Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti has announced that it will debut the Infiniti QX30 concept in Geneva this year.

The QX30 will be a competitor for the Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, BMW X1 and Audi Q3. It will be built at the Sunderland plant in England, but Infiniti executives have not stated when production will begin. The QX30, like the Q30, will run on Daimler's front-end all-wheel drive MFA architecture.

The Q30 on the other hand will not debut in Geneva despite being scheduled to begin production in the fall. That vehicles will have its world premiere at an event instead of an auto show "some time between Geneva and Frankfurt."

The recently shown off Q60 concept won't be seen for another two years though. And there also might not be a replacement for the Q60 convertible given the decreasing demand for open-top vehicles.

It should be very interesting to see the QX30 concept as many have been wondering how much differentiation there will be between the Q30 and the QX30. The two look quite similar -- their mules are almost indistinguishable from one another.

·
Registered
28 Posts
had a feeling Geneva would be it and it's good to finally see that reported here.
they've been going on for too long without anything on it
but seeing how exciting the last infiniti products were, this should be good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fortunately that's just a rear end shot, side and front ends need to be different, i'll hate it if this whole thing just looks like a lifted Q30. But i'm not expecting a completely different design, just different enough.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fortunately that's just a rear end shot, side and front ends need to be different, i'll hate it if this whole thing just looks like a lifted Q30. But i'm not expecting a completely different design, just different enough.
you asked and infiniti delivered....only a side shot for now!

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm wondering when the US will see this model and if it will be made here, Mexico or across the pond. Still looks like a very nice future Infiniti model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts