Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
i don't care who does it but some aftermarket aero kit maker needs to jump on creating a body kit inspired by this. even aero bits inspired by this would be awesome.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like the work around the back wheel and the addition to the front fascia. I also like the spoiler.

A number of injured Paratroopers will work on the cars to prepare them not only for race weekends. The team has a long-term goal of developing, training and ensuring an injured Paratrooper graduates through the racing ranks to pilot an Infiniti Support Our Paras Racing car in the future.
This is also cool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's definitely going to be interesting to see another new contender on the track! I'm definitely going to be following up with this to see who they're going to pick and what their new cars are going to look like. Considering how their cars drive, I expect the race version to be excellent to handle!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Now they just need to make a Red Sport version available to us, can't let the German car buyers have all the fun. Plus Red Sport gives them the least amount of risk to deal with since going for a full all out performance model can be a big gamble.

·
Registered
74 Posts
A Red Sport QX30 probably wouldn't sell too well. But I'd want one. I wonder how many QMG GLA's get sold. I've seen two - and I live in a market where tons of people have more money than brains.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts