Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know how to remove the entire door panel?.
How many screw has front panel and where are they ? Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the video, but there's a little problem. On the QX30, the lock on the side of the door is the same, but there is no bolt cover in the handle. There is no detachable element. And I don't want to pull by force. See picture.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

·
Registered
Infiniti Qx30
25 Posts
Select with a color on the photo which element it is about.

I was pulling out the door panel. You unscrew the screws under the armrest (it has no full cover, only the little plugs. You have to look under the armrest) and pull the panel towards you to release it from the latches. remember about the side bolt that you have to pull back.
When you release the latches, lift the panel up until it comes out of the upper fastening of the gutter.

I didn't remove the tweeter cover because I couldn't. I tried to remove the panel without touching the tweeter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
How many screws are there under the armrest? Could you please show in the picture where the little plugs are located? (Any arrow or whatever.)
Thanks for your time and help. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First, I need to remove the front door finisher. There are two screws underneath that I've been looking for so long. Without this scheme, I wouldn't be able to do it.
Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts