Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my Majestic White '17 QX30 last week. Wasn't expecting to purchase when we went in to look at it, but the price and what the dealership gave us in trade pushed the right buttons to buy it.

Being the base model, it doesn't have blind spot monitoring or cross traffic alert which our Buick had....and we miss that. It's bigger on the outside than it feels on the inside so we are still getting used to that, otherwise we are very happy with our Infiniti.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats on the car and the good deal!

Before I got my QX30, I drove a loaner Buick Encore for 3 weeks and about 1200 miles. I was surprised that we liked it as much as we did. The touch screen was great and the cross traffic alert was better than the alert we get with models equipped with the rear view camera and around view monitor. (i also do not have blind spot warning, but I don't think I miss that). performance on the other hand... well, not close to the same ballpark.
The Buick was short! Much smaller than our QX30. For comparisons, I will throw the CRV and Accord out there too.

Encore Dimensions: 168″ L x 70″ W x 65″ H and about 3300 lbs
QX30 Dimensions: 174″ L x 71-82″ W x 58-60″ H just under 3300 lbs (FWD)
CRV Dimensions: 181″ L x 73″ W x 66-67″ H also about 3300 lbs
Accord Dimensions: 192 x 73 x 57 (the accord is only 1 inch shorter the Toyota Highlander!)

Congrats again. You will love it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sounds like we followed the same path to get to the Forum.
I found my '17 Blade Silver Premium at a local Buick dealership. Went in for a test drive in the morning; loved it, and with a killer price (+ $2K end of the month reduction and fair trade-in), I drove it home that afternoon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts