Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I'm currently driving a FX45, but its got close to 150k miles on it, so I'm starting to weigh out options for my next purchase. My current truck has been nothing short of amazing and while I'll be sad to see it go, I am really looking forward to the technological upgrades that will come with a new truck. I love the styling of the QX30 and I hope to hear good things about it from you guys.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I found out that dealers in Norway started to get them. Don't know if the below is a demo or customer allocation but point is these are finally landing. Odds are this very same Leaf can be test driven, would be a shame if they wouldn't let a serious buyer do so:

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
What does that have to do with anything on this thread or even the forum??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah here I was hoping to see some personal opinions on the Q30 so far, and instead I guess its a suggestion to get a Leaf instead aha, and in Norway nonetheless. Not a problem, I've already been lurking around at the common praise/complaints you guys have been posting. I see that a bunch of people have found compatible Mercedes components, that's pretty neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts