Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is a two part question... firstly, I have wires and electrical tape melting in my boot, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with what were for or what they led to, it’s the cluster in the top right corner that appears to be just inside the (U.K.) driver side rear wheel well. (Have photo but not sure if I can attach here as this is my first post!). I just got my Infiniti qx30 a month and a half ago, and I’ve been having a nightmare with it. 2 miles on the odometer when I got it. By the second day, check light comes on, rough idling, AND I manage to pull the entire bonnet release unit out when trying to pop it for RAC. Turns out to be an o2 sensor issue, which they replace. Car still seems to run sluggish though, as in, when I take my foot off the accelerator, it really pulls back, as in it’s like I’m driving a manual in lower gear and have taken my foot off the gas, and when I hit the gas, there’s a noticeable pause when I expect it to move. Has anyone else had this problem with their diesel qx30? I’ve never driven diesel before so I’m not sure my expectations are unrealistic or if it’s meant to be like this! Thank you for your time!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts