Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first got my QX30 back in December of 2016 so it is a 2017 model year. It’s a Chestnut Bronze Premium AWD. It has all the options besides the Brown NAPA leather package. The MRSP was $44,985 but I am leasing it for $375 a month including taxes. In the 14 months I have had it I have put 6,400 miles on it. I haven’t had any issues till now. Now both of my LED headlights are dead and the drivers side headlight is covered in water. Same with the drivers side tail light. I am taking it into my Dealer to get all of this worked out.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, keep us posted. I've had a few issues, but not that. I also haven't seen anyone mention this before. I got mine last February.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that’s why I thought I would post about this. It sounds like the dealer might have it for a couple days. I have a QX50 as a loaner right now. Definitely happy that I didn’t end up buying the QX50 when I was looking.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Yeah that’s why I thought I would post about this. It sounds like the dealer might have it for a couple days. I have a QX50 as a loaner right now. Definitely happy that I didn’t end up buying the QX50 when I was looking.
The QX50 really is a turd in every way. Ugly. Handles poorly. Poor power delivery. The redesign that is coming out soon "looks" nicer but still has that awful CVT that Infiniti keeps trying to shove down consumers throats.

I really like the DCT in the QX30. I wish Infiniti would adopt a DCT in their other vehicles.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Turd?
I also have an EX35 RWD and it is anything but a turd. It is a G37 hatchback...or a 4 door 370Z...
300+ HP in a naturally aspirated engine with wonderful power delivery. It's design was far ahead of its time...and the reason why it didn't change for over 10 years. It was sexy AF when it came out, just like the QX30 is sexy AF now.
Maybe you drove an AWD dud? I wish my QX30 had that power (and growl).

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Turd?
I also have an EX35 RWD and it is anything but a turd. It is a G37 hatchback...or a 4 door 370Z...
300+ HP in a naturally aspirated engine with wonderful power delivery. It's design was far ahead of its time...and the reason why it didn't change for over 10 years. It was sexy AF when it came out, just like the QX30 is sexy AF now.
Maybe you drove an AWD dud? I wish my QX30 had that power (and growl).
Agree to disagree. I think it's a complete turd. It's one of the ugliest vehicles on the road. It looks cross-eyed. I assume Infiniti beat it like a red-headed stepchild before it left the factory and then couldn't be bothered to fix it.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
LOL
I’d love to race ya. Turd.
Because only the faster vehicle isn't a turd? Interesting.

Well, I guess I accept your challenge. I'm sure my Kawasaki will smoke you.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yuck. A crotch rocket. That says all I need to know....and I would rather lose in a C63 AMG, a QX30 or an EX35 than win on a crotch rocket

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Yuck. A crotch rocket. That says all I need to know....and I would rather lose in a C63 AMG, a QX30 or an EX35 than win on a crotch rocket
You clearly know NOTHING about motorcycles if you consider a Kawasaki Concours 14 to be a “crotch rocket” lol.

It’s a touring bike. Some police departments and state highway patrol agencies even use them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts