Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And you are in a big country like the United States! Infiniti has left Italy and other European countries, there are only very few Nissan workshops left that service Infiniti. Too bad because it's a beautiful car!
I agree, I'm talking about the button on the end of the stalk (rear wiper). If you hear the pump,its got to be a blockage or a line the that popped off from the pressure that built up. Do you see any puddles on the ground?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree, I'm talking about the button on the end of the stalk (rear wiper). If you hear the pump,its got to be a blockage or a line the that popped off from the pressure that built up. Do you see any puddles on the ground?
No puddle on the ground. After some tests the pump noise became weaker. I hope I haven't damaged it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
No puddle on the ground. After some tests the pump noise became weaker. I hope I haven't damaged it.
Well its got to be a blockage,or the pump has broken away from the impeller, pull the output hose off and see if it pumps. Everything is plastic these days. Infiniti only sells the head light as a whole $1600usd. So I'm looking for a used ballast,funny its BOSCH part with a Nissan sticker added to it. Turns out there is a Left/Right depending on light. The Ballast for the headlights is a different box screwed to the same housing.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts