Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's my 2017 Premium. Fresh out of GP Customs where I had all my windows tinted 35% and added a visor strip to the front windshield. Also, as you can see, I had most of the chrome blacked out. (window trim, front grille, top of door handles, rear emblems and rear strip above the emblems) I like how the roof rails match the tailpipes and infiniti logo in the front, so I'll leave those AS IS for now.

If anyone is in the Midwest area, look these guys up! GP Customs out of Lincoln, NE. They are INCREDIBLE! Phenomenal quality and great turn around times.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Holy crap @philloliveira, that's awesome. What did they use to black everything out? How much was it? I've been looking for a place around me to have the same thing done. PM me any details you're willing to share!

·
Registered
9 Posts
@pavy The guys at GP Customs installed a vinyl wrap made by Suntek Ultra. It turned out amazing! Their installer is really detail-oriented and had my car for 2 days. No gaps, blisters... he even wrapped into the doorjambs! The whole thing cost me $600, which I thought wasn't bad at all considering it totally changed the look of the car. Look these guys up on Instagram: gp_customs Here's a couple more pics I took over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thank you! I'm going to grab all this for reference, for when I find a place by me (northeast Ohio) to do essentially the same thing. It really does looks fantastic. Mine is Black Obsidian, hope it's not too much black!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts