Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks great. We always have tinted the front windows to match the back windows on our Infiniti JX, QX60 and Nissan Rogue. It looks so much better and keeps prying eyes off the interior. Nice job!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looking good! What percentage tint is it? I just had 15% ceramic tint installed last week, loving it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice! I'm surprised our rear windows aren't tinted by default as they are with the GLAs. You mentioned that this was done at the dealership because they had templates. Is this something they offered as a courtesy?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice! I'm surprised our rear windows aren't tinted by default as they are with the GLAs. You mentioned that this was done at the dealership because they had templates. Is this something they offered as a courtesy?
Not a courtesy, they charged $395 but lifetime warranty. Bundled into the selling price of the car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tint shops that have the automated cutting machines do have our car's templates already, except for the front windshield. The GLA's front windshield is different so they had to custom cut my tint strip.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just noticed your fender flares are gloss black in the picture? Are they painted? Is that a Sport package option? I have the AWD so the Sport package wasn't an available option.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, the tint looks good. I'll be getting mine done soon. Also thinking about blacking out the silver/gray areas on the front/rear bumper. The sport styling is much nicer, just no AWD!

·
Registered
82 Posts
What color is your QX30? I ended up getting the graphite grey because I preferred the color of the unpainted fender flares against it the most.

Not offering the sport option on the AWD model makes no sense considering their other awd models have the sport option available. I would have paid extra for the sport option...

Yeah, the tint looks good. I'll be getting mine done soon. Also thinking about blacking out the silver/gray areas on the front/rear bumper. The sport styling is much nicer, just no AWD!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts