Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I know the QX30s and GLAs are very similar and thought I'd jump into this forum as well to see what I can learn and/or help out with if possible.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forums! It's great to have a GLA owner here as we can learn quite a bit and you can voice the differences between the two. How long have you had the GLA for?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes, Mercedes/Infiniti synergy!

When you put your car in park, do the locks open up?? Ours don't. Infiniti says it's a Mercedes thing they can't fix.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Mercedes/Infiniti synergy!

When you put your car in park, do the locks open up?? Ours don't. Infiniti says it's a Mercedes thing they can't fix.
Hm, I never noticed. I'll check and update later. Nothing in your manual to change the config on door lock behavior?

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's pretty annoying, but if you open the drivers door, do all the others unlock or do you have to press the button?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's pretty annoying, but if you open the drivers door, do all the others unlock or do you have to press the button?
No they stay locked but if you pull the handle on any of the doors they'll open so it's not too bad. If you pull the interior handle on the QX30s they don't open?

·
Registered
62 Posts
No they stay locked but if you pull the handle on any of the doors they'll open so it's not too bad. If you pull the interior handle on the QX30s they don't open?
Nope. Every single time you want to get out, you need to hit the unlock button on one of the two front doors, THEN pull the handle. It's extremely annoying and I have had this car for about 4 months now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope. Every single time you want to get out, you need to hit the unlock button on one of the two front doors, THEN pull the handle. It's extremely annoying and I have had this car for about 4 months now.
Aye, that would be annoying, such a simple thing, I would think the QX30s would have this feature. Have you checked the manual to see if it's something you can program to happen when you shut off the car and/or put it in Park?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Aye, that would be annoying, such a simple thing, I would think the QX30s would have this feature. Have you checked the manual to see if it's something you can program to happen when you shut off the car and/or put it in Park?
I think everyone on this forum has tried to figure it out or asked the dealer. Even came up in a couple of online professional reviews I read.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My QX30 is 2017.5 and once you pressed the parking unlock all doors. The only thing I don't like is that you open the door between 1-5 mph the car put the transmission in parking, so it's stop suddenly...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts