Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! On my QX30 2017, the low and high beams stopped working on the left headlight. Unfortunately I don't have a fuse map and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. When I climbed to check the fuse box with a tester, I probably pretty much shook the right fuse - and the left headlight started working. Then it stopped again two hours later.
Please share fuse map if anyone has

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
151 Posts
It could be your bulb is going out...

·
Registered
Sportage IV, 20 / QX30 AWD, 18
41 Posts
Hello! On my QX30 2017, the low and high beams stopped working on the left headlight. Unfortunately I don't have a fuse map and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. When I climbed to check the fuse box with a tester, I probably pretty much shook the right fuse - and the left headlight started working. Then it stopped again two hours later.
Please share fuse map if anyone has
fuse map - its in the pocket in the legs of front passenger - where is the auxiliary battery situated, actually its on the cover of fuses* small folded A4 paper list, try to check it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fuse map - its in the pocket in the legs of front passenger - where is the auxiliary battery situated, actually its on the cover of fuses* small folded A4 paper list, try to check it
yeah lol i found it.
Also a question - if its something with headlight is it possible to fix it without replacing the whole headlight?

·
Registered
41 Posts
well.... To be honest - I don't clearly understand what we are talking about :) You got halogen or full led optics? And about what of it part we are talking about... If its helps before just try to go with contact liquid repair spray via the power line from fuse box with all sockets to headlight... It can help.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well.... To be honest - I don't clearly understand what we are talking about :) You got halogen or full led optics? And about what of it part we are talking about... If its helps before just try to go with contact liquid repair spray via the power line from fuse box with all sockets to headlight... It can help.
View attachment 2787
View attachment 2788
Добрий день!
Thank you for your answer!
In my premium grade it is LED.
I wil try this spray, i did not hear about it.
Just wiondering from which manual this pic above? Is it possible to get it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Добрий день!
Thank you for your answer!
In my premium grade it is LED.
I wil try this spray, i did not hear about it.
Just wiondering from which manual this pic above? Is it possible to get it?
Вітаю :)

• Well LED its double trouble.. I see guys cut the headlights and do all this repair here, but here in UA its much easy to find smart service guys that would repair anything for $300... But I don't sure if anyone would like to waste his time and take a risk in Canada... Here how it goes here like example

• Don't You? Well, its really useful thing in everyday use with any wire connections, home electronics etc... ) something like this
Liquid Fluid Bottle Gas Automotive tire

• its workbook of basic model data for service use I think its in open use on Infiniti of.site, anyway look in attach*

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Вітаю :)

• Well LED its double trouble.. I see guys cut the headlights and do all this repair here, but here in UA its much easy to find smart service guys that would repair anything for $300... But I don't sure if anyone would like to waste his time and take a risk in Canada... Here how it goes here like example

• Don't You? Well, its really useful thing in everyday use with any wire connections, home electronics etc... ) something like this
View attachment 2789
  • its workbook of basic model data for service use I think its in open use on Infiniti of.site, anyway look in attach*
THank you so much! Its so helpfull!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts