Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me a part number for the emblem on the front grill? A huge pile of snow came flying into the truck and when I came out I noticed them emblem was gone but the grill is in perfect shape. Apparently the emblem can be taken on and off. But to me it looks like the emblem isn't sold separately and you need to buy the whole grill?

·
Registered
351 Posts
There are two versions of the emblem, from what I can tell.

Part number 62890-5DA0A is if you have the active radar behind the emblem. ($524.18 MSRP)

Part number 62890-5DA1A is if you do not have the active radar. ($67.24 MSRP)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a relief. I saw those extreme high prices and couldn't figure out why it was so much. This is the wife's truck that I rarely use and can't recall all the features on the truck. Is the radar for the cruise control? Anyway to know for sure if I need the radar emblem?

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's a relief. I saw those extreme high prices and couldn't figure out why it was so much. This is the wife's truck that I rarely use and can't recall all the features on the truck. Is the radar for the cruise control? Anyway to know for sure if I need the radar emblem?
Do you know the model/packages on your wifes car? (Not sure why you say truck?)

Otherwise, PM me your VIN and I can confirm the part #.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Your VIN comes up as a 2017 QX30 AWD Premium.

Your front emblem is 62890-5DA1A.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone give me a part number for the emblem on the front grill? A huge pile of snow came flying into the truck and when I came out I noticed them emblem was gone but the grill is in perfect shape. Apparently the emblem can be taken on and off. But to me it looks like the emblem isn't sold separately and you need to buy the whole grill?
I was wondering if anyone can advise where to purchase front grill emblem

·
Registered
351 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts