Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. On my last infiniti, I upgraded those foot well lights to blue LED and it looked great shining off the sport pedals. My QX30 sport does not have those lights but I see it was an option so I’m wondering if I can add them myself. Does anyone have the LED interior package that can tell me where the LED lights would be by your pedals? Also, the red reflector on the driver and passenger door that you see when it’s open… Is that just a reflector or should that also have a light in it?

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody. On my last infiniti, I upgraded those foot well lights to blue LED and it looked great shining off the sport pedals. My QX30 sport does not have those lights but I see it was an option so I’m wondering if I can add them myself. Does anyone have the LED interior package that can tell me where the LED lights would be by your pedals? Also, the red reflector on the driver and passenger door that you see when it’s open… Is that just a reflector or should that also have a light in it?

Thanks everyone
Just a Reflector

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
For the driver and passenger footwells, the ambient LED lighting package adds lights underneath the dash. If you look underneath you should see the space/cutout marked for them.

Regarding the door lighting, there is a light on the bottom of the door. If you have the ambient LED lighting package, you also get lights behind the door lever and the door panel grab handle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts