Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

So tomorrow I am taking my 2017 AWD QX30 on its first road trip. A few friends and I am going from Chicago to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio from 7/14 to 7/16. It may not be the biggest trip, but it should be a fun trip. I can also finally get the QX30 out of the city and onto some open roads. I washed the car, polished it up, and have it ready for the trip. I have added some picture to this thread for you all to see. Also I decided to make a Snapchat Account just for this. I will be posting pictures and videos of the trip as I go along. I have a new parts review in the works that I have kept a secret, but you might catch a glimpse of what's to come on the Snap Story.

User Name:
EMS.Cotto

Snap Code:

Here are some of the pictures after cleaning the car up, let see how it looks after the trip.

To the people who add me on Snapchat, I will do my best to reply to your chats as the days go along.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Based on the tire marks on the lot, someone was having fun!

Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fun Times

Ha... yea i have been having a great time with the car. It blows my mind that I am able to break all four wheels loose. Thank you, I'll be posting on Snapchat at the trip unfolds. So far I have learned this car is able to get 32mpg on the highway. I also learned that the ICC is the best thing in the world for safely drafting on the highway and saving on gas, but of course I do not condone doing this. It also making driving long distances a breeze. Over all with four people, the car was very enjoyable on our 5 hour drive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snapchat

Now this is cool! Keep the photos coming as I'm still trying to feel my way around snapchat haha!
Hey Mickey,

I'm glade you like the idea. I'm back home from my trip now. It was a fun esperance having a few of you follow my post as the trip unfolded. I tried to post frequently, and reply to people often. Overall I think the Snapchat thing worked out really well.

I will post some pictures on here for the people who missed the live Snap Story soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am just jealous you got to visit Cedar Point. It's on my list of must go places. I love coasters and it's a tough trip from Oregon, as flights to Cleveland are more expensive than Florida. A couple years ago I went to Busch Gardens, Disney World and Universal and it was cheaper than flying to Cleveland, renting a car and driving to Cedar Point.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IPass

I am just jealous you got to visit Cedar Point. It's on my list of must go places. I love coasters and it's a tough trip from Oregon, as flights to Cleveland are more expensive than Florida. A couple years ago I went to Busch Gardens, Disney World and Universal and it was cheaper than flying to Cleveland, renting a car and driving to Cedar Point.
Sorry to hear that Chris, Cedar Point is definitely a good time. Would I say it's worth a new a couple hundred in flights, not really. So don't feel to bad.

Hey EMS.Cotto - where did you get that license plate bumper pad? any good?
Ha........ That's the Illinios Front Mount IPass. It's just massive for whatever reason.

·
Registered
209 Posts
photos like this make me hate the stock plate mount location, in these cases I always prefer the famous hide away plate system which would work well on the Q30's front end.

example of it on an Audi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts