Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if the car is pre- wired for fog lights? I found the fog lights and the replacement light switch to order. I not sure if the wire harness or plug for the fog lights are available on the car to install

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anybody know if the car is pre- wired for fog lights? I found the fog lights and the replacement light switch to order. I not sure if the wire harness or plug for the fog lights are available on the car to install
I have been researching the fog lights as well - can you give me the part # for the light switch please. Do you plan to replace the existing rear fog light switch with the new switch?
Thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
For the life of me I can't find the QX30 wiring diagram so it could be plug and play for all we know. Maybe your local garage guy will be willing to give you a hint for free.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my car has one push button next to the Headlamp turn knob. The one push button is for the rear fog lights. I found you need two push button. One for front and one for rear. Not sure on the following information, but this is the only thing listed under Infiniti part list

255425DA3B Headlamp Switch QX30; W/ FOG LAMPS

4 255425DA4B Headlamp Switch QX30; W/ O FOG LAMPS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picture of the switch for foglights

This may be the switch needed for front fog lights. I am not sure if it is a plug and play replacement with the original switch in the car.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts