Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new qx30 has a faded passenger side black panel and passenger beige leather dash crease.

Anyone have the same thing? i will post pics later.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My new qx30 has a faded passenger side black panel and passenger beige leather dash crease.

Anyone have the same thing? i will post pics later.
Just wondering if you ended up taking this back to the dealership or what came about it. That sounds really weird.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also have a very small crease in mine as well. It's not much but I thought I'd put it out there to see if others have similar issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay. The dealership is "waiting" to get parts to replace the passenger window panel. Not sure if the light crease on the dash would ever get fixed. I know it can be barely seen in the attached picture. Still a new car.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Those are both really weird scenarios. It's almost like the panel itself had a defect and the material was put over anyways, and when it got enough heat to it, it sank or something.

·
Registered
209 Posts
You could even try to get a second opinion by messaging Infiniti USA if things aren't going right with the dealer. Come time to sell the QX30, little things like that could put buyers off and even cost you a bit of money in the process.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts