Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking at the armytrix exhaust for the gla45. Do you guys know if it will fit into the qx30? Or does anyone have any recommendations on which exhaust is best for the qx30?

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
Stock is best.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It does need some personality in the exhaust, right? Stock is quiet like a hybrid... I simply removed my resonator and am more than pleased with the results.

I am currently looking at the armytrix exhaust for the gla45. Do you guys know if it will fit into the qx30? Or does anyone have any recommendations on which exhaust is best for the qx30?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where?

i was considering the infiniti qx30 quad stainless exhaust tips. Factory quality for $174
Can you provide a link for them? I'd like to buy them they look gorgeus! And I feel my QX looks exactly as the rear low bumper of the GLA because of those square tips, I do not like them...

·
Registered
34 Posts
any update anyone? i am looking for exhaust tips that would fit qx30 as well but seems only extremely limited choices

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am going to install a quad exhausts tips at the muffler shop this Saturday. Wait for my update and pictures !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys I just received my tips. Seems the size would fit and I will install it this weekend. Here are some pictures ( not install yet)

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
Oh dear baby Jesus no. Turn in your drivers license, you shouldn't be allowed on the street.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
88 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh dear baby Jesus no. Turn in your drivers license, you shouldn't be allowed on the street.
its before the installation , after that it would be much more shorter and its only the tips, nothing about the cat, so in here HK it is ok. dont know how's the law in the US.

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
its before the installation , after that it would be much more shorter and its only the tips, nothing about the cat, so in here HK it is ok. dont know how's the law in the US.
Law aside, that is horrendous just from a styling perspective.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
88 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ll wait for the INSTALLED pics before I pass judgement. I’m hoping they will be more tucked with less tip passing the bumper...🤞

·
Registered
34 Posts
Some update. I think after the installation it’s still a bit protruded, might need to adjust it a little bit more. The reason of this is the length for the double tips is the same , not a oblique design. For those who wanna install a quad tips exhaust , I recommend to buy a oblique design one, or to be tucked more.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts