Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of throwing together a custom exhaust setup and it got me to wondering, and by all means pardon my total ignorance here but a few questions.

1.) Outside of a resonator delete is there any type of downpipe out there on the market, or any tech (I don't know if it being a MB motor would have extra sensors and whatnot) in the current DP that would hinder modding it.

2.) Has anyone here thrown an exhaust setup on theirs yet? I've surprisingly never owned a non-modified vehicle for this long so the bug is hitting me pretttty hard.

3.) How many QX30 folks out there instantly turn off the start/stop when they hop in the car. For myself driving to work in the morning I usually just leave it be, but I figure with an exhaust set up it's going to sound pretty ridiculous starting and stopping constantly.

·
Registered
184 Posts
@Timothy Sigue

1- Maybe the CLA45/GLA45 downpipe or an upgrade intended for the AMG ?
2- I feel your pain
3- I love the feature... Even the C63S AMG has it and it growls and purrrrrs each time. I think it sounds wonderful and it would just make people jealous. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Timothy Sigue

1- Maybe the CLA45/GLA45 downpipe or an upgrade intended for the AMG ?
2- I feel your pain
3- I love the feature... Even the C63S AMG has it and it growls and purrrrrs each time. I think it sounds wonderful and it would just make people jealous. :)
I need to actually look at that, I am going to take the hard assumption that Infiniti didn't need to reroute anything since the chassis is fairly identical, but the frame should be def the same. I love it also, but I just don't know if it's going to be a pain in the long run haha, gonna sound like I'm stalling constantly lmfao!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts