Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
161 Posts
In my opinion they like they're made cheap and overpriced. I don't think Infiniti has any other floor mats for these cars other than the carpeted ones. I would rather spend a bit more for WeatherTech mats. I linked them below.

· Super Moderator
662 Posts
Infiniti made and sold all weather mats. We negotiated them with our purchase. Overall I liked them and they have held up much better than WeatherTech has in other vehicles. WT has better edge-to-edge coverage (when new) but they deform after a year or so and get quite annoying. The Infiniti all weather mats look brand new after five years of use.

· Registered
161 Posts
Infiniti made and sold all weather mats. We negotiated them with our purchase. Overall I liked them and they have held up much better than WeatherTech has in other vehicles. WT has better edge-to-edge coverage (when new) but they deform after a year or so and get quite annoying. The Infiniti all weather mats look brand new after five years of use.
Is there a part number for the Infiniti all weather mats? I can't seem to find them.

· Registered
1 Posts
Have you guys seen these? Fit Infiniti Custom Luxurious Front & Rear Waterproof Coupe Auto Car Floor mats | eBay

Anyone tried them? Can you just plop them over the existing floor mats? The black and white ones would be perfect for my car.
I purchased a similar set from Aliexpress some time back. Don't waste your money. They will protect your floors but the fit and finish was not great. In particular for the driver's position, the matt moved and was bulky under the accelerator (on a right hand drive car in Australia, the left hand drive might fit better because the RHD pedal is pretty tight in the corner). The logo embroidery looks very good in the photos but the actual product was much lower quality.

· Registered
12 Posts
I've been using WeatherTech for the fourth year now. They look like new. They fit perfectly, and after the winter I have no salt or mud on the carpets underneath. I bought them because I wanted to keep the interior clean.

· Registered
161 Posts
Well in that case, I would get the Infiniti all weather mats over the WeatherTech mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts