Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

DV+ and TurboKits Spacer Together Video

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  p07r0457 
#1 ·

The DV+ and Turbokits.com Spacer Installed Together - A Perfect Match

A little while ago I wrote reviews on the DV+ diverter valve upgrade kit and on the TurboKits Diverter Spacer. Today I decided to show you all how these two part act together. On the QX30 the only things needed to make these function together are longer bolt. They can be found at almost any hardware store, I want to an ACE here in chicago with a bolt from on of the kits to compare with. After you have your longer bolts, just put the parts together and install it on the car. The last thing to do is plug the one wire pigtail in and call it a day. With no modifications the OEM pigtail reaches just fine.

Here is a quick video showing how the parts look and also with a few revs so everyone can hear what they sound like together. I am personally in love with they way these two parts work together, it's the perfect combination.

I hope you all enjoy, and I hope to continue bringing more reviews to the community.

#7 ·
Hi Ems, just wondering to my knowledge why would you put this two things together as the DV is designed to get the air flow recirculated(not to vent out) but the bov spacer is designed to vent the air out in order to create the "wooooosh" sound.. its like one plus minus one equals to zero.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.