Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday I was leaving my girlfriend's place and began to notice the rear-end of the car felt very "spongy". Immediately upon noticing that, the TPMS showed "0" for tire pressure on the left rear's. Yep, I got out to investigate and there was a piece of metal about a half-inch wide stuck in the sidewall... Although my QX30 is not the Sport version, it is equipped with the 19" wheels and run-flat tires.
I had the opportunity to use Infiniti's Roadside Assistance to help out. As far as my experience with them, I was VERY PLEASED with how they handled the claim. In less than an hour the tow truck showed up with a flatbed and ready to tow me to the nearest Infiniti Dealership. All the while however, I was being kept informed by text messages with status updates. The driver even dropped me off at home! :D
Yesterday however, I found out it'll cost me $372.00 for a replacement tire! argh...I know it's not the end of the world but there goes the money I had set aside for a headlight LED upgrade and a subwoofer installation... lol

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
On the bright side, that piece of metal didn't damage anything else in the wheel well of the repair cost would have been more than $372 tire.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're absolutely right about that! And, it gave me a great opportunity to learn about (& experience for mylsef) how well Infiniti's Roadside Assistance really works. I mean, they provided an outstanding service from start to finish!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts