Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing they haven't issued a recall for the coolant alert problem as of August 4, 2022? I have been getting this alert since I bought the car last year. It's even doing it in the summer as well. Question: if I have my mechanic replace the coolant tank will it void the rest of my warranty? Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
646 Posts
It wouldn't void your warranty.... But it should be covered under warranty (unless you're already out of warranty). Take it to the dealer and let them replace it if you're still covered. It's a super-common problem.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
148 Posts
It wouldn't void your warranty.... But it should be covered under warranty (unless you're already out of warranty). Take it to the dealer and let them replace it if you're still covered. It's a super-common problem.
The Infiniti dealer we got our car from took the car in and fixed the coolant reservoir issue with 0 questions asked. They replaced the coolant reservoir (since the faulty sensor is in it) and flushed the coolant and put new coolant inside. It was all covered under warranty.

Reactions: JDSQX30 LUXE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts