Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else regret the color they chose for the Qx? I got the malbec black and it looks good when it's perfectly shined up but the rest of the time u see every speck of dust ,swirl, rain drops(rained in LA today). Most of the time u can't even see the sparkly purple job.
I really wanted the ink blue but one was a premium and the other was a Sport but it was at one of those weird dealers that don't negotiate their sticker prices (Russell Westbrook Maserati).

·
Super Moderator
544 Posts
We’re very happy with the white exterior. Looks great cleaned, and acceptable when dirty.

My Volvo is black and it looks amazing when cleaned, but it becomes instantly dirty once I drive it. It’s an exterior color I try very hard to avoid, but it was the only one available with the other options I wanted.

My next vehicle will almost certainly be a special order so I can get exactly what I want.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah white always stays n looks clean...I seen a silver S for sale but never saw a single white S for sale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We love the Malbec Black. Holly is like a mood ring. When it’s cloudy she’s very dark and when it’s sunny she’s sparking red wine. No regrets, here.

·
Super Moderator
544 Posts
I need to find a new car wash...the $8 gas station carwash ain't cutting it.
Oh no... Never trust a black car to an automated car wash! Hand wash only!!

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti QX30S - Ink Blue
3 Posts
Automatic car washes are notorious for destroying the overall quality of your car’s paint. I was fortunate enough to get a Sport in Ink Blue, and I absolutely love how it looks after a thorough hand wash and wax. Hand washing also gives you the opportunity to do an inspection around the car for any imperfections that you may not notice day-to-day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts