Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I purchased an 2017 QX30 last week and I'm frustrated with my current situation. When I took it in for an Emissions Test, it failed. Here is what I gleaned from the report. ( MIL CMD =Fail DTC4=) Can anyone give me an explanation. My problem is that if I can't get a good emissions test, I can't register the car.

·
Super Moderator
583 Posts
You haven’t provided any information to help us diagnose. Which test failed? Which DCTs are set?

·
Super Moderator
583 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
How many miles? Have the spark plugs been changed? Filters? 4 DTC's get a cheap code reader and record and clear them, I'm sure they are OBD2 codes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many miles? Have the spark plugs been changed? Filters? 4 DTC's get a cheap code reader and record and clear them, I'm sure they are OBD2 codes?
I have since discovered that the car was in a flood in Florida. Got my money back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have since discovered that the car was in a flood in Florida. Got my money back.
Glad you discovered it and got your money back. This is the most computer box controlled car I've ever owned. And they will never be right after going for a swim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts