Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
i like how they covered up the rear end, might make some folks take it for a GLA and not think much of it, but of course we know better.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not positive, but I think this photo shows both a Q30 and QX30. Q30 is the one in front.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sure looks like the QX30 going off of what we've previously seen along with what we know to expect of it.

Since the Q30 is known to come with a suspension that raises slightly to feel SUV-like, do you think its been raised here?

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's very hard to tell, but its always been hard to tell. I notice that the back one doesn't have an emblem on the front so that makes me think they may be different prototypes. But who knows.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Car in front has no fender flares, different front end, no roof rails, smaller wheels. Leads me to believe Q30 vs. QX30. I'm pretty sure the Q30 is not going to be a sedan like the CLA, but rather a hatch.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Car in front has no fender flares, different front end, no roof rails, smaller wheels. Leads me to believe Q30 vs. QX30. I'm pretty sure the Q30 is not going to be a sedan like the CLA, but rather a hatch.
Correct.

The Q30 is just a hatch with sedan and CUV characteristics, smart move.

Then the QX30 as a real SUV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts