Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a black qx30s with 29k miles...picking it up from Infiniti dealer tomorrow. My first Infiniti... hopefully it runs as good as my previous luxury brand cars. Had 2 Lexus'...4 Mercedes... Acuras etc. Had to try my first crossover too see what all the buzz us about.

·
Super Moderator
513 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank u sir. Can't wait to pick my car up. They got me in a 17 qx50 for now but I like my qx30s much better!

·
Registered
Sportage IV, 20 / QX30 AWD, 18
16 Posts
My first Infiniti...
Cheers ) Ugh... Not better vehicle to meet the Infiniti and to feel it nature... Actual You will take MB GLA X156, in S version it will be even closer to CLA C117 in Infiniti finish custom.
But I really hope that You will like. Anyway. Congrats )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed for the first time in the sun after dealer detailed it, my car has some sparkly purplish color paint and it is not just black. Anyone know what this color is called?

·
Super Moderator
513 Posts
Sounds like you may have Malbec Black, which was available in 2017 and 2018. What model year are you?

There was also a basic “Black Obsidian” but it was a standard black.

In 2019 Malbec Black went away and was replaced with Black Pearlescent.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Malbec black huh...thanks. Paint was pleasant surprise but I never had a car with so many little oddities and just confusing weirdness. Looks like imma continue hitting that search button for a minute..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts