Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a look at BMW's newest model, the X2. Looks familiar, doesn't it? I think the QX30 was ahead of the curve. The X2 uses the same X1 motor, but the QX30 is still a bit quicker and has a better top speed, slightly, even though it lacks 20 horses but has same torque.

I do like the BMW badging on the side, above the back door, like the Maserati. Nice touch.

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
At a quick glance, the vehicle looks like it may be interesting. I'll have to check it out at the next auto show.

I don't like the side badges, however; gaudy and tacky.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Being someone that is only interested in a base model, base price of the X2 is enough to leave me out. there a big difference in price between these two.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Not a fan of the side badges, eh? I dig 'em; to each their own I suppose. Let me know your thoughts when you see it at the next auto show near you!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I kind of like it. It is pricey, but I may go check them out once they're at a dealer. I don't really like the gray badging (the gray plastic that doesn't match the body...that's "badging"?). I also don't like that on the QX30 and plan on getting mine painted or something.

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
I don't really like the gray badging (the gray plastic that doesn't match the body...that's "badging"?).
No. We're referring to the BMW emblems (badges) that are on the C pillars.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The X2 seems a little late to the game, but I definitely dig it. I'm a fan of the side badges and the overall look. Of course, with it being a BMW, the pricing will put it north of $50K for it to be equipped the way I would want it (i.e., with all of the safety tech, LED headlights).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts