Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't see any reference to a block heater in the owner's manual. Does your car's purchase sticker indicate that the car is equipped with a block heater?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Check your spec sheet and see if it's there, it's typically something that'll be wrapped up in the upper area of an engine bay so that it's noticeable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check the window sticker. I am an MPG fiend. I want to warm up the engine with the block heater to improve gas mileage in the winter.................Ark

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had my dealer put this in for me when negotiating the price. Not sure the process of how they did it, but the cord is located near the front grille. It's almost hidden with a small cap. Not like the traditional ones which are actually under the hood. I prefer the way it is on the qx30 because you don't have to leave the hood a crack open in the middle of winter. Great choice in my opinion

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't find it. There is a body colored 2 ½"round cap on the front bumper. Is it behind that?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't find it. There is a body colored 2 ½"round cap on the front bumper. Is it behind that?
Behind that is a place to plug in the recovery hook (see attachment).

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts