Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody put it in reverse, back up and then drive off to see the backup camera has stayed on showing video of the road behind you???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Our entertainment system is sluggish and slow as ****, my Toyota's entertainment system is way more responsive and intuitive haha. That's newbie discoveries, you'll also notice the bluetooth integration is awful, there's a couple of seconds delay... never try watching movies in your cellphone cuz you'll hear the movie beggining when the movie video is ending haha. Anyhow, you have a "camera" button in the center console, you can even use it to look forward for a couple of seconds if you have the 360 cameras.

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
That's a "feature", as far as I'm concerned. My last two vehicle (Volvo and Acura) have both had that as a configurable option. The camera view can persist for a few seconds or until you reach a certain speed. I think it's 10mph in my Volvo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That just recently happened to me. I called the dealership while it was happening and was told to turn the car off and then back on. That didn't work. Went to the dealership and turned out it was time for a software update. Took care of the problem as far as I know. Really weird trying to drive with the camera like that. I finally had to put phone over the screen because I couldn't stop looking at it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts