Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a way to get audio from my phone to play through the car's system.

I do not store audio files on my Android phone. Rather, I'm looking for a way to get audio from Pandora, my podcast app, etc.
Why the heck does this car not have an Aux jack?!

Am I missing some bluetooth or USB option?
Anybody know of a way to do this?

·
Registered
36 Posts
BT

I'm looking for a way to get audio from my phone to play through the car's system.

I do not store audio files on my Android phone. Rather, I'm looking for a way to get audio from Pandora, my podcast app, etc.
Why the heck does this car not have an Aux jack?!

Am I missing some bluetooth or USB option?
Anybody know of a way to do this?
Yea, you just need to connect your phone via Bluetooth. Go to settings, then Bluetooth, then connect device. After you connnect your device hit the audio button by your control knob (the one next to the arm rest) select Bluetooth, start the music from your phone and you would be golden.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, you just need to connect your phone via Bluetooth. Go to settings, then Bluetooth, then connect device. After you connnect your device hit the audio button by your control knob (the one next to the arm rest) select Bluetooth, start the music from your phone and you would be golden.
Doh!
Thank you :)

(When I tried that the other day, I was able to establish a BT connection, but the screen stayed "blank." Of course, just now it worked perfectly - I was surprised and pleased to even have Pandora song info displayed on the inTouch screen.)

·
Registered
36 Posts
No Problem

Also in what looks to be an ashtray (directly in front of your shift lever) you will find two USB ports. You can plug your phone into one with a cable and go to (USB or iPod) under the Audio menu. Then start playing pandora on your phone and it will also play thru the menu, it will even show album art off Pandora (at least with an iPhone it does)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts