Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I know there was a discussion here in regards to this. I just got a 2017 QX30. The doors didn’t do anything (lock/unlock) when I got it and started driving.

I put the car in acc and held the lock button down 6 seconds. Now when I drive away, the doors automatically lock. I do want and like this, so it is a great success!

However, when I press the unlock button and hold it down 6 seconds after closing the door and putting the car in acc again, the other feature (door lock upon driving) disengages instead of the “unlock on park” feature engaging. Seems like I only have the lock door when drive feature not the unlock door when Park is pressed. Anyone?

Also, is there a way to make the doors unlock when I pull the handle to get out instead of pressing the unlock button first? This would be okay for me too.

Thanks
Szymon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a 2017, and as far as I know, there is no way to get the doors to automatically unlock when you put the car in park or turn the car off. This is also something I looked into when I first got the car, but I've never been able to find anything anything. The 2017.5 and newer models may be different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts