Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to my car today and as I was driving I noticed the screen said Audio Off. I can't even turn on the radio. I went to settings and checked everything. I can't hear any thing. I reset the system too and it still says Audio Off. Any help?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don’t even see anything about that warning in the factory service manual.
Have you tried turning it off and on with the button on the steering wheel?
Do you have Bose?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got to my car today and as I was driving I noticed the screen said Audio Off. I can't even turn on the radio. I went to settings and checked everything. I can't hear any thing. I reset the system too and it still says Audio Off. Any help?
Have you pressed the volume knob in the center console? Press once to turn audio off, and one more time to turn back on. Very simple.

Reactions: Chris92SE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Audio off usually just means that you have volume turned all the way down, or the radio turned off altogether. Should be fixed either by hitting the audio button or turning the volume knob.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did they every find what the issue was? Mine has the same issue and 3 parts have been replaced and they still can not figure out how to correct this. Did anything work for you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got in my car today and noticed I hear the radio, however, the navigation isn't talking...uh what in the world...I just got this car a week ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got in my Q50 today and was having the same issue. Audio Off. No matter how many buttons I pushed on my dashboard or steering wheel, nothing worked. So I held down the power button until the screen went blank. Then everything rebooted and came back on. I hit the radio button and everything was back to normal. Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts