Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new 2019 QX30 and I really like it but it has a quirk that I find annoying. If I shut the vehicle of and get back in after shopping, the audio system is on and on the same station it was on when I shut it off. However, if the car sits overnight, the audio system is off when I start it in the morning. I have to then turn it on and reset the station. I talked to the service manager at the dealership and he said this is normal. Can this be?? I've owned cars for 55 years and have NEVER had one that did this. It does not have Bose, but it does have NAVI. Any body elses doing this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2017 doesn't behave in that manner. The audio stays in whatever state it was in when the vehicle was shut off, regardless of the amount of down time. If what you described is intended to be normal on the 2019 models, that is some seriously flawed logic.

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
My wife drives our QX30 most... I asked her and she says it always goes back to whatever she was last listening to and is “on” even if the car sits for a day or two.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine does this as well as my clocks having to always be reset. It has been in for this problem for 7 weeks and they still haven't fixed it. It is definitely not normal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would speak to the dealership again...this is a problem that could not be fixed in mine in a 2 month period so they are swapping me out with a new vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts