Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just bought & installed a third party Apple Car Play kit in his 2017 Mazda Miata which did not have this available when he bought it. Loves it!
Has anybody installed Apple Car Play in their QX30? I heard Infiniti has finally started to offer Car Play in new models. I’m really hoping there is a way to get this in my QX30.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd be very surprised if carplay is offered as an upgrade to any qX30 - especially since they're discontinuing the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I read that this Mercedes version will be discontinued but an all Infiniti QX30 is in the works.
That wouldn't surprise me, but it'll be a few years off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I recently purchased 2019 QX30 and I also wanted to add Carplay to my infotainment.
Turns out, there is a place it supports a Carplay addition to the native infotainment, sold by UNavi.
UNavi QX30 Carplay
I contacted them today and they told me that this post was created today, and they are even waiting for the items to pass the customs.
Hopefully..!!

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
73 Posts
So I recently purchased 2019 QX30 and I also wanted to add Carplay to my infotainment.
Turns out, there is a place it supports a Carplay addition to the native infotainment, sold by UNavi.
UNavi QX30 Carplay
I contacted them today and they told me that this post was created today, and they are even waiting for the items to pass the customs.
Hopefully..!!
Looks interesting!

·
Registered
33 Posts
UNavi QX30 Carplay
Hopefully..!!
Please update us. Very interested in this as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They just called me back today and said this Carplay addon module will be available as soon as 7/24. Then, they said, I should be able to bring it to any Unavi service place and install it. I’m excited..!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys!

So, Unavi called me on 24th and said they got the addons and they are doing product testing on their end. They will text me once it’s clear on their end. I’ll keep you guys updated!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I always seem to buy cars a year too early!!! I had an ‘08 Cherokee SRT that had Bluetooth for the cell phone, but no music streaming. Upgraded to a ‘17 Cherokee SRT that had BT streaming, but no CARPLAY! Now my mom gets the ‘19 QX30 with no CarPlay as well??? But this looks like a promising upgrade for mom’s car! She’s more comfortable using her iPhone navi than the cars navi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I've been waiting for UNavi to contact me but, for some reason, they haven't been responding back to my e-mail inquiries. I looked up their website again (Apple CarPlay for INFINITI QX30 | Android Auto Module Update) and seems like they've come up with a launch date, which is Sep 10th!

Luckily, I'm a South Korean and I also found out that UNavi is getting their products developed from Korea, so I've also e-mailed a Korean representative (in Korean) to ask if they are aware of when the Apple Carplay add-on will be officially sold for the QX30.

I'll let you guys know once I get a response! But I'm excittteeeeddd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts